Friday, January 16, 2009

It's amazing


When I think of all of the bloggers blogging their hearts and souls out day after day I am amazed. We write to be read, but without any assurance that someone will read us.

I am amazed when I think of the number of emails flying this way and that all day long. My snail mail is now mostly solicitations, circulars and bills. We talk about leaving a trash can by the mail box so we don't have to bring it to the house.

I am amazed by the information I can find just by searching on the web. If we didn't have those search engines how would we find anything?

I am amazed that my granddaughter who lives in Finland can keep track of what's going on with the friends she left behind, and of the new friends she has made.

I am amazed that another granddaughter was able to visit Slovakia and send us pictures of her visit before she came home.

It's just an amazing web world we live in.

Marilynne

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments on my work, I appreciate the interest. as for being amazed by the sharing of information in this world, wait 5 years and look back on what we have now. Look up moore's law on nanotechnology, you will be blown away.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.