Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun things to do

Julochka from Moments of Perfect Clarity has a sweet list of things on her web site. I thought I'd try the list from my own perspective. It looks like fun.

If I were . . .

If I were a month I’d be October

If I were a day I’d be Thursday

If I were a time of day I’d be 10:30 a.m.

If I were a font I’d be Comic Sans

If I were a sea animal I’d be a graceful, sunny Garibaldi

If I were a direction I’d be southwest

If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a commodious old-fashioned writing desk

If I were a liquid I’d be orange juice

If I were a gemstone I’d be amber

If I were a tree I’d be a redwood reaching for the sky

If I were a tool I’d be a router because it changes things

If I were a flower I’d be a hibiscus

If I were an element of weather I’d be a summer breeze

If I were a musical instrument I’d be a brass drum

If I were a color I’d be a rainbow

If I were an emotion I’d be happy

If I were a fruit I’d be a mango

If I were a sound I’d be melodious

If I were an element I’d be silver

If I were a car I’d be a sporty convertible

If I were a food I’d be BBQ ribs

If I were a place I’d be home

If I were material I’d be silk or calico or something else pretty

If I were a taste I’d be tart and sweet

If I were a scent I’d be the scent of the summer wind

If I were a body part I’d be a heart

If I were a song I’d be May I have this Dance? sung by Anne Murray

If I were a bird I’d be a canary

If I were a gift I’d be musical

If I were a city I’d be San Diego

If I were a door I’d be locked with a handsome doorbell

If I were a pair of shoes I’d be white sandals

If I were a poem I’d write it myself
-----------------------------------------------

Check out Julochka's list. If you were all these things, who would you be?

This is a fun challenge. I'm amazed how quickly the answers
just came to me. So try it. Please do,
then leave the URL to your blog on my comment page
so we can click over and read it.

Marilynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.