I got a lot done yesterday and I didn't hurry.
- Went to Curves (yes, I'm still working out)
- Mailed one of my watercolors to my daughter who asked for it. (Kids get first dibs.)
- Wrote the Day 1 blog
- Did a quick visit to a few of my blog friends. I hope they recover. More than that, I hope they recognize me.
- We're having a dry summer so I watered the tall trees. They can usually get to the ground water, but I wanted to be sure they were OK.
- Emailed my kids to tell them they wouldn't find me on Facebook.
|My painted ponies sit in the window by the dining table.|
- Now today:
- I went without breakfast so I could go to the lab for an A1C. That's a test for blood sugar that I go for every three or four months.
- Had breakfast out to compensate. It's my treat for the arm stick 8-(.
- Took a nap.
- Trimmed a rose bush that was threatening to grab people when they came to the front door.
- Continued the slow watering of the trees
- Cooked tacos for dinner. I was just looking at the lovely row of Roy's tomatoes on the counter and saw tacos. Truthfully this is the first time I've cooked in a long time.
- I'll get this done today too.
The day seemed long to me. I tried to alternate passive sitting with active moving. When you're on the computer all day your sitter gets tired (and grows larger). I've been playing a lot of games. I don't think the number of games or the time I spend on them has increased.
Tomorrow's a new day. I think I can do this.