What do I do on Facebook?
|I did this for watercolor class. It isn't |
wonderful, but it's pleasing.
- I read every post written by any of my Facebook friends. There are over 200 of them, but thankfully, they don't post every day.
- I check in several times during the day to see what's happened since the last time I checked in.
- I signed up with pages that offer interesting things like small houses, great pictures, cute kids, wise sayings, anything that amuses me or I think will amuse my friends.
- I keep in touch with family, friends, cousins, aunts and uncles and they keep in touch with me. This is a good feature of Facebook.
- I share my pictures. If you've been following my blog, you know I love to share pictures. Here's one on your right.
From today, Monday Aug. 6, until next Monday I will not log in to Facebook. I can tell it will be tough, but maybe you all will be my friends and help me through it.
The quote on the watercolor is by Emily Dickinson and says:
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without words
And never stops at all.